· What you did today – this week - this month
· Your name, age, grade, school
· Favorite hobbies
· Sports you like
· Recent happy events(i.e. birthdays, celebrations)
· Parents, grandparents
· Important people in your life
· Favorite subjects in school
· Favorite TV shows or movies
· Role models
· Life changing experiences
· Funny stories
· Pictures of you and your family
· Cartoons that you think are funny
· Books you like to read
· Summer plans/activities
· Pets – favorite animals
· Future aspirations/plans
· You can make the email as long or short as you like.
· If it is shorter, you might consider making the font bigger to fill up the page
· Use at least a 20 pt black and basic font to make it easier to read
· Make sure to include your name and address so your grand friend can write you back
My name is Justin. I am entering 12th grade at Radnor High School this year. I am excited to become a grand friend to you and hope we can write to each other often. I am currently at home with my sisters, two dogs, and parents because we are not allowed to leave during this time. So I am doing my schoolwork at home. I try and get outside to play basketball when it is a nice day. My parents really want me to get some time outside when I take a break from my schoolwork. Today was a bit rainy though so I stayed inside mostly.
How are you doing? Are you from the Philadelphia area? Do you have family nearby? What is your name? What do you like to do during the day?
During the school year, I play a lot of ice hockey. It is my favorite sport. I have been playing since I was 6 years old (almost 11 years now). Here is a picture of me and my family. I have two sisters, Alexa and Sophie.
This is a picture of us last year when we visited San Francisco for the first time. It was such a fun trip. I had never been to California before. It was beautiful. I will send you more pictures next time I write.
If you can email, feel free to respond to me:
Otherwise, I hope you can write back to me. My address is:
100 Sample Street
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
I will definitely write again soon!